Sunday 12 December 2010

I realise I have mainly been using my blog to show examples of my work as a form of reflection. From now on I intend to use it to look at other peoples work as a way of developing and influencing my own. Honestly, I am quite slack at recording research. I love looking into it and my memory has a tendency to remember visual things which have caught my eye, this way I feel it naturally edits the jumbles of information in my head as I only remember key items which meant a lot to me or had a positive or negative impact... rather than just looking at numerous artists and designers who do not particulary stick in my head for the right reasons! To many this seems lazy, to me it seems to work. However, I will try, who knows, change is good too after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment